God has provided and blessed in amazing ways in this past year! As we look ahead to the coming year, I am confident God will provide, lead, guide, and bless even more as we refocus and serve Him with passion and devotion!
I am very thankful, first to God for what He has done in the lives of hundreds of people who have been touched and transformed because of the ministry of Eastside in the last year. And, I am also very thankful to each one of you who serve, give, pray, sacrifice, and love with generous hearts as you pour your lives into the sacred work on the church here in this community. We have a very devoted, hard working Staff, Elder Team, and Army of Faithful Servants who do ministry "free of charge" here in this community, and I will be forever thankful for the privilege of serving the Lord side by side with each one of you!
As we move forward into this next season, I pray that God will empower and lead us to accomplish the Mission He has given us to fulfill. Hundreds and even thousands of lives will be touched and changed. What is done here is His Work, with His Power, for His Glory... for the benefit of all who will come to know Him!
Let the next chapter unfold as we follow Him with Faithful Hearts!
Eastside at a Glance
- 159 Total Members (based on signed member covenants)
- 17 New Members signed covenants this year
- Average weekly attendance: 478
- 434 First time visitors
- 103 People involved in 11 different Life Groups
- 11 People baptized
- 13 baby dedications
- 197 total volunteers, with 55 new volunteers serving this year.
Monthly Missions Support:
- African Inland Missions (Hurd's): $200 per month
- Cristo Victorioso (Wichita): $300 per monthHeart To Honduras (supporting 1 Pastor): $150 per month
- (Grow meal fundraisers raised $4,200)
- Nicaragua Church Planters (serving 3 pastors & the TUMI Site Coordinator): $300 per month
Benevolence & Care Ministries:
Care Meals (provided to families with illness, injury or special needs): 121 meals over 15 families
Provided 3 Funeral Dinners
- Andover Schools - 40 children
- Cristo Victorioso - 5 children
- Air National Guard - $250 donation
Holiday Food Drive (2012)
- 7000 lbs of food
- $275 in cash donations
- Served 15 Families
Greatest Gift Offering 2012 raised a total of $96,000
Church Planting & Leadership Development - $48,000
$ 4,000 Hope Ranch (Training For Leadership)
$ 8,000 * ECC Leadership training
$ 5,000 Leadership Design Group
$ 1,000 8-Dimension Training (Spring ’13)
$ 8,000 * India Gospel League
$ 4,000 * Direct Local Church Plant Support
$ 4,000 TUMI/World Impact
$ 5,000 * TUMI Nicaragua
$ 5,000 * TUMI Honduras
$ 4,000 Nicaragua/Honduras Pastors & Spouse Training
$ 48,000 Total ($29,926 being held in designated)
* indicates funds have not yet been fully expended for their designated purpose.
Obstacles & Opportunities - $48,000
$ 29,000 * O & O Designated (building emergency fund)
$ 1,300 Computer Purchase
$ 1,500 Pro Presenter Site/Roll Call Check-in Licenses
$ 5,200 Commercial Floor Scrubber Replacement
$11,000 Parking Lot Reseal
$ 48,000 Total
* indicates funds have not yet been expended for their designated purpose.
My Life Fund Update:
2012 Balance: $188,756
2013 Balance: $177,959
Click here to download the Balance Sheet
- 67 Total Volunteers:
- 6 Information Desk
- 8 Coffee Cafe
- 30 Greeters
- 15 Ushers
- 8 Safety Team
- 18 New Volunteers:
- 11 Information Desk, Coffee Cafe, & Greeters
- 3 Safety Team
- 4 Ushers
Missions and Benevolence
- 121 Meals Provided serving over 15 familes
- 3 Funeral Meals Served
- 18 People Served Through the Pitstop Ministry, which was launched in February 2013
- Monthly Missions Support
- African Inland Missions (Hurd's) - $200 per month
- Cristo Victorioso (Wichita) - $300 per monthHeart to Honduras (1 Pastor) - $150 per month
- 2 Grow Meal Fundraisers Raised $4,200
- Heart to Honduras (1 Pastor) - $150
- Nicaragua TUMI Site Planting & Pastoral Support - $300 per month
Spiritual Growth and Development
- 68 Eastside Basics Attendees
- 19 Growth Essentials and Discovery Class Attendees
- 178 People Attended GROW and TUMI Classes
- 90 Women Participated in Women's Bible Studies
- Quest Averaged 15 Men in Attendance Monthly
- 48 Men Participated in the Warrior Conference
- 34 People Traveled to Israel for 12 days of Training, Learning, and Seeking God. 7 were Eastsiders!
Worship at Eastside
- 24 Worship and Tech team volunteersChristmas Eve Attendance: 571
- Easter Attendance: 851
- 620 prayer requests submitted and prayed for by the Eastside Prayer Team
AdventureKidz, Children's Ministry
- 24% increase in AK attendance on Sundays
- New preschool environment called AdventureLand
- 81 Volunteers
- 78% of volunteers serve every week or every other week
- Using new Christ Centered Curriculum with a 3 year chronocoligical study through the Bible for all ages
- Jingle Jam Christmas Family Experience!
- All Elementary Small Group Leaders lead the same group every Sunday
- 178 kids attended the Ultimate Pascha Easter Celebration
- 2 kids were baptized. Several others have trusted Christ as Savior. Kids are taking steps every week in becoming fully devoted followers of Christ!
2012-13 was a great year for our Student Ministry. It was senior year for many of our key leaders and watching them take ownership of the group was inspiring. Their graduation forced one season to end and a new one to begin. Having been the leaders for the past 3 years, there were big shoes to fill for the rest of the students and a very balanced group has risen to the occasion. God is crafting a special season for Eastside Student Ministry.
- 10 Volunteers, 3 new starting this year
- Top Series: "Hot Topics" - Framing Culture in a Christ-Centered Worldview
- 2013 Missions Trip - We took the highest number of students ever, 16! This is a continued trend of growth.
- Middle School Camp - 6 students made commitments to the Lord, one for the very first time
- New Student Band - As members of the band graduated, new students have stepped up to lead their peers in worship each Sunday morning. The students took ownership of this and formed it on their own!
Click here to download our Annual Report